About Me

My photo
Alpha-Dog Dog Obedience and Training Consultants (Earl Preeper) is a dog trainer working in Greenville, Anderson, Easley, Seneca, Spartanburg, Greenwood and surrounding areas of Upstate South Carolina. Alpha-Dog (Earl) is a Master Trainer/Behaviorist capable of teaching you how to handle all your dog issues while you learn how to become a benevolent Alpha Leader. Discover the "WHY" behind dog training! CALL or TEXT 864-353-2716 today for a no obligation, in home consultation. Visit my WEB SITE at www.alpha-dog.org

Friday, December 24, 2010

A Dog’s Prayer
 Treat me kindly, my beloved Leader, for no heart in the world is
more grateful than the loving heart of me.

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your
hand between blows, your patience and understanding will
more quickly teach the things you would have me know.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world’s sweetest music,
as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when
your footsteps fall on my ear.

Please take me inside when it is cold and wet, for I am a
domesticated animal, no longer use to bitter elements.
And I ask no greater glory than the privilege
of sitting at your feet beside the hearth.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for I cannot tell you
when I suffer thirst.

Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and
play and do your bidding, to walk by your side and
stand ready, willing and able to protect you with
my life, should your life be in danger.

And Leader, when I am very old, if the Great Master sees fit to
deprive me of my health and sight, do not turn me away from you,
rather, see that my trusting life is taken gently,
and I shall leave you knowing that with
the last breath I drew, my fate was always
safest in your hands.
Author Unknown

No comments: